Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cracking Up

I am afraid... a sense of fear is engulfing me.

First it starts with a discomfort.
Among crowds. Under the microscope. Being looked at.
Then, comes the lost of breadth in these situations.

I've been yawning very hard again these few days.
Going out is making me tired. It's taking too much energy. It's wearing me out.

Keeping still at home makes me feel safe, but I've work to do. I've got to break this chain.
I'm 'cracking up'. What do I do? Deep breathing. Perhaps, go for a swim later.

It's been a while since I went swimming. Swimming keeps me maintain some form of stability. It's the combination of exercise and deep breathing that will be helpful. I should go for a swim today, but first I need to 'warm-up', so that I don't feel so afraid leaving home.

No comments: