Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Its Coming Back Again...

I have a GOOD start to 2007... having completed my much awaited thesis, prospects of a new profession, my programmes firmly established, get to enjoy a weekly badminton session, maintain a good frequency of workouts and swims, helping out to train a new school rugby team, secured a willing supervisor for my PhD....

But somehow, I could feel IT attempting to creep back into my life... I wake up with an unusual tinge of anxiety that appears to build up these past few days...

Although I feel that I am in much better control, with the workouts, games and swims, I could sense a cocktail of tinges of fear, anxiety and depression popping up now and then. I could whisk it away as fast as it came, but I kept wondering about how much I've been through and how much more should I be enduring THIS. It's getting tiresome and frankly, boring!

Similarly, I am getting numb with all these recent discussions about the budget... there was a forum again last night. I was occupied with another function to attend yet another cascade briefing rather than a FEEDBACK session on the latest Budget.

More than a decade of such interactions informed me that it's more of equipping the powers that be with more possible reactions to have excuses for... I'm still holding on the idea that the garmen has a book called "1001 Excuses for Effective Administration- A Guide Book for Public Administration". I am also waiting for the publication of the book- "How to get the most out of your citizens".

No comments: