Monday, January 08, 2007

Grading papers while on fieldwork helps me occupy waiting time.


Feeling edgy today... wondering what's the cause.

My hear is pumping much faster today, and I'm feeling a tinge of fear- fear of leaving my sanctuary- my home. In the past, I could not pass beyond my bedroom door! So now I've expanded the sanctuary to my entire house. I should work towards expanding it to the entire neighbourhood!

I'm nearing the end of my journey precisely this week. Supposed to be today that I will submit my thesis, but I had bad days over the weekend. My frontal lobe felt congested and I could not think clearly to write in the last section. My heart beat had picked up pace, and I felt so uncomfortable outside my sanctuary.

It was a feat the past few weeks... starting off at about 23,000 words when I began seriously writing and hitting past 58,000 words last week. By my final meeting with my Supervisor, I had reduced it to about 41,300 words. Where did the 16,000 words go? I don't know!

2 comments:

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

U r almost there! Hang in there...

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

Oi, you want to go online and erase your debts? Online fraud is a serious crime lah! What I want is for the bank to credit me with $1m by mistake. But even then, if I don't report to the bank, it'll still be my fault for being dishonest... Moral of story: banks always win...