Sunday, January 28, 2007

Anonymous

Anonymity seems to provide us with the "protection" we need for something that we all cherish - our identity.

Who we are... What we do... What we stand for... How we lead our lives...

I used to be perturbed by comments that would have gotten on my nerves, but not anymore.

'Shoes' are metaphors, and references made are metaphysical...

Some shoes can be bought, like someone suggested, but not all shoes are for sale.

If only I could WALK, but I can't. Well, I'll pray that someone will never be in my SHOES. It would have been one painful, agonizing, frightening tripidation.

But that someone is probably so full of angst that I have become concerned. For that is a sign that someone is on the brink of being in my SHOES. I sound like that once, but got on with life. But being sinister, let me Welcome you in advance to a world of fears, nightmares, isolation, discrimination... then we'll see if its as simple as getting a new SHOE.

No comments: