Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Which shoes should I discard?

I laid out my shoes today, evaluating its usefulness.

Are the soles strong enough for this one? How about the laces for that one? Is the other one too stiff? How about the insoles for the one in the corner? That last shoe looked old and worn, but it can still be good for another stretch.

So, which shoes should I discard? They all looked important to me.

Hmmm. Perhaps, that's the problem... the shoes are important to me. Am I important for those shoes? If I don't wear them anymore, how will it affect others who have been saying that they need me to wear those shoes... Hmmm... Should I be thinking about it? Or should I just throw all of them away.

Keep only those shoes that makes sense to me for the moment. Well, if only it's that simple... too many sentiments are attached to most of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.