Monday, November 17, 2008

A Harbinger of Unhappiness?

I was saddened by the stiffness and pain of my right leg, from my lower thigh to my upper calf. There was sharp pain and restricted mobility. I could not stretch my leg fully.: (

It must have been caused by extensive walking over the weekend and carrying a heavy load up three flights of stairs.

Now, I'm walking with a cane and a limp. I'm very drowsy from the jamu that I have consumed to speed up the recovery rate and prevent the build up or fluid in the affected area.

How will I cope with my In-Camp Training this week?

Whenever I have a physical condition, like this pain in my leg, I have to assess the possibilities for psychosomatic responses to certain triggers for my anxiety. Is this condition a sign of unhappiness that I'm encountering at work? What am I unhappy about?

Though, I have created a list of "What makes me happy here?", deep inside I know that I am not comfortable in being constraint; have my wings clipped and my ideas stifled. Should I take the risk in this uncertain times to make it on my own again? How should I go about making such decisions? Reflect, review, reorganise and respond - the 4Rs for those in cross-roads. I've been in so many cross-roads that I should be an expert by now.

No comments: