Monday, May 14, 2007

Pushing the boundaries... again!

I've been pre-occupied with my new routine. Doing something that I enjoy most.

Once in a while, I hit a snag. I would want to give all my students good grades, but doing so will make my grades worth much less.

Anyway, I'm cracking again. Probably it's the 40th day ritual for my 'father' that is bugging me. It brings back all the happiness, frustrations and mostly disappointments as I grew up. At a vulnerable period such as this, I am not able to have one of the few things that can keep my system functioning at its peak.

I have a craving and it has become a need, a necessity. I am not able to forcibly have it, or get it from somewhere else. It has to be given with in its pure form. It has become a need, as without it, I will begin to crack. And now I'm cracking. If I don't get it soon, I will crack and there goes my new career.... and the vicious cycle continues.... success breeds success.... but failure (not here...there's no room for failures...) means the end!!!

No comments: